Monday, February 10, 2014

All the books bought on my little holiday

Here is the list of books that I got on my little holiday on February 1- 4th. Also here is a picture of the necklace Allen got me for our anniversary. He also got me a  Barnes and noble gift card which I used that weekend as well.
And now for the Epic list of bargain books/ books bought with a gift card:

  1. Sabriel (book 1) by Garth Nix
  2. Lireal (book 2) by Garth Nix
  3. Abhorsen (book 3) by Garth Nix (These three books I have read before and have been wanting to reread them for quite a while along with this next book which I have yet to read.)
  4. Across the wall: A tale of the Abhorsen and other tales  by Garth Nix (Also found out there should be a fourth book to this series and can't wait to read it)
  5. Kitty Takes a Holiday (book 3) by Carrie Vaughn
  6. Kitty's House of Horrors (book 7) by Carrie Vaughn (It was $2 so I had to get it and I knew I would continue with this series so I had to get it)
  7. Kitty's Greatest Hits by Carrie Vaughn
  8. Web of Lies (book 2) by Jennifer Estep
  9. Venom (book 3) by Jennifer Estep
  10. Dead After Dark by Sherrilyn Kenyon and other writers
  11. Witch (book 2) by Marie Brennan (I have been wanting to read this book for a long time and now I need to go back and reread the first one and can't wait till I can get to this book to know the true ending)
  12. Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
  13. Outlander (book 1) by Diana Gabaldon
  14. Dragonfly in Amber (book 2) by Diana Gabaldon
  15. Voyager (book 3) by Diana Gabaldon (I got this series because my Aunt Becky recommended it to me and now that I have the first three in my possession and I can't wait to begin them)
  16. The Way of Shadows (book 1) by Brent Weeks
  17. Shadow's Edge (book 2) by Brent Weeks
  18. Beyond the Shadows (book 3) by Brent Weeks (I have  been wanting this trilogy since 2008 when it first came out just because of how the cover look)
  19. Scarlet (book 2) by Marissa Meyer (The third book just came out and I cannot wait to start this series)
  20. Blood Rights (book 1) by Kristen Painter
  21. Midnight's Daughter (book 1) by Karen Chance (I read the Cassie Palmer novels and this is a story about Cassie's kinda boyfriend's Daughter. So of course I'm intrigued)
  22. Wicked: Witch and Curse (book 1 & 2) by Nancy Holder and Debbie Vigui
  23. Blue Bloods (book 1) by Melissa De La Cruz
  24. Time Weaver (book 5) by Shana Abe (I now have the complete series. I have read the first two but now that I have all the books I am going to go back and reread those first two and complete the entire series)
  25. Early to Death, Early to Rise (book 2) by Kim Harrison (As you may know I love everything done by Kim Harrison so far so I thought I would try this series but unfortunately on book 2 was on sale so now I have to get the other books)
  26. Beautiful Chaos (book 3) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (I read Beautiful Creatures which is the 1st book before the movie came out and now want to continue with the series I already own book 2 so now I should get to reading the rest of this series)
  27. Ruby Red (book 1) by Kerstin Gier (I have heard so many good things about this series on youtube book channels so I have to see what all the hype is about)
  28. Darkest Mercy (book 5) by Melissa Marr (I have read the first three books and it is not my favorite series but I want to finish what I have started. I now have the whole series and need to make myself finish this series)
  29. Marley and Me by John Grogan (Great movie, now time to read the book!)
  30. The Last Apprentice (book 1) by Joseph Delaney (I bought this book for Allen but I also would like to start and read this series)
  31. Witch and Wizard: Graphic Novel (book 1) by James Patterson (Again I bought this for Allen who has read this series and now wants to read the graphic novel but I do plan to read this series someday)
  32. Daniel X: Graphic Novel (book 1.5) by James Patterson (Again I bought this for Allen who has read this series and I do want to read this series as well some day)
Okay there is the epic list I hope you enjoy! I know I will. Now to put all these books away (le sigh). The only other book I plan on buying this month is Kim Harrison's newest novel Undead Pool when I go meet her for the first time, unless if they have her other books at the book store as well which I need to complete her YA series. 

I finally got some writing done and now plan to write some more after I'm done with this. Now whether it will be revisions or continuing on to writing my second novel now that is the question. But I will figure it out soonish.

This has been my biggest book haul ever so far lets hope that doesn't happen again for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment