Thursday, February 13, 2014

Lots of Revising Changes!

Okay this revising is going to be taking a little more time then I thought. Since I have changed some major points in my book. I have made the beginning a whole lot longer now. Instead of one chapter covering her being in the first mental institution it is now in four or five chapters. Not really sure where it will end quite yet since I'm not all the way done with it. I now have Alexia and Shade being basically strangers in the beginning so as I continue through the book there will have to be some changes in how their partnership continues and grows. Hopefully I will have this all done by June 30th. That way I can get my two free paperbacks through Createspace so I can have family and friends read through it. I technically hope to have it done by April but we will see.

I have also kept on writing on my newest story Ousted and hope to continue with that until its finish. Although I think this one will be a while till its finished since I am revising most of the time instead of working on this current story. But that is okay. I will finish it one day. I have many story ideas in mind. Currently I have 7 story ideas mapped out. Of course that changes once I start writing a book especially one I have marked that is going to be a series. I know when I start writing book 2 to Echo's from a Hollow Soul that I will be thinking of the next book. It's a never ending cycle.



Okay, I lied to myself. But in my defense these two books I received I did not buy myself. I received from Allen:

The Giver by Lois Lowry
and
Cress by




Hunt the Moon (Cassandra Palmer, #5)Hunt the Moon by Karen Chance
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am glad I reread this series before continuing on to Tempt the Stars, I forgot a lot of stuff that happened that I would need to know for this next book. The only thing I didn't like really about this book is that it left off on a cliff hanger and I have a feeling this next book will as well. I so hope she finds and ends up with Pritkin. Not bashing on Mercea but those vampire politics are to much for me and I don't thing she needs someone like that.

View all my reviews

AND

Dark Bites (Dream-Hunter, #1; Hellchaser, #1; Were-Hunter, #1; Dark-Hunter, #2.5, 2.6, 7.5, 9.5, 9.6, 10.5)Dark Bites by Sherrilyn Kenyon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I finally got to read some stories that I have wanted to since I started this series. Most of these short stories pertain to the dark hunter series but two were just regular romance short stories. They were both very good.

View all my reviews
 

I am now currently starting/reading 2 books and 1 short story:

this is the short story of John Pritkin in the current Cassie Palmer Novel's that I am reading

and






2 comments:

  1. good luck with all the editing. I'm ankle deep in mine and there seems to be no end in site. The "How to Marker Your Book" seems really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so far even though I have just gotten into it... since it is an e-book i only read it when I am not doing anything else so this will be a slow read for me. And I feel what you mean about no end int sight. I feel the same way. But hopefully if we keep trucking we will get through it and see the light out of the end of the tunnel.

      Delete