Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Bout of books 10.0 - Day 2

Bout of Books

Currently Reading:

  • Memory of Water by Emmi Itaranta
  • Reboot by Amy Tintera

Books Completed:

  • Into the Land of the Unicorns by Bruce Coville
  • Orgins: The Fire by Debra Driza (short story)

Books To Read:

  • MILA 2.0 by Debra Driza
  • Renegade: MILA 2.0 by Debra Driza (Possibly if I like the series)
  • Rebel by Amy Tintera
  • Fire Bound by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Dianna Love (Short story)
  • The Way of the Shadows by Brent Weeks (I can't start reading this again till this Wednesday because of being part of a buddy read)

Pages Read Since Last Update: 310

Total Pages Read: 464

Time Spent Reading Today: About 4 hours

Thoughts: 

I got a lot more reading in today. I plan to do the same tomorrow. I had to start on a new books since the Memory of Water wasn't really keeping my interest. It is wonderfully written and it does mak you care about the characters, there just isn't a lot happening. I will keep chugging along on this book just little by little bit. I should have Reboot finished by tomorrow and then I will start on Rebel. I might also try to finish an e-book I am 75% of the way finished with, that book is calle Freaks of Nature by Julia Crane. But that is a maybe and I usually only read the e-book when busy at work so we will see how tomorrow night is.

No comments:

Post a Comment