Friday, May 16, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 - Day 4

Bout of Books

Currently Reading:

  • Memory of Water by Emmi Itaranta

Books Completed:

  • Into the Land of the Unicorns by Bruce Coville
  • Orgins: The Fire by Debra Driza (short story)
  • Reboot by Amy Tintera
  • Rebel by Amy Tintera

Books To Read:

  • MILA 2.0 by Debra Driza
  • Renegade: MILA 2.0 by Debra Driza (Possibly if I like the series)
  • Fire Bound by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Dianna Love (Short story)
  • The Way of the Shadows by Brent Weeks (I can't start reading this again till this Wednesday because of being part of a buddy read)

Pages Read Since Last Update: 303

Total Pages Read: 1050

Time Spent Reading Today: About 4 hours

Thoughts: Finished Rebel it was so good. Great conclusion! I will be starting to read Mila 2.0 along with trying to finish up Memory of Water. Got great reading in today. I am thinking tomorrow won't be a big reading day since my significant other has the day off so I probably will be spending a lot of time with him. But we will see. Today I had a great day other then reading I got to see the new Godzilla movie and went to Books A Million and picked up of course a couple of more books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment