Thursday, May 8, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0

Bout of Books

"The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog."
- From the Bout of Books team

I have decided that I wanted to take part in this readathon with so many other people. I will post everyday on here during the week of May 12th - 18th. I will post how much time that day I devoted to reading, books to read, currently reading, books completed, and pages read. Now to tell you what I will be planing on reading during this this next week.

TBR-


  • The Way of the Shadows by Brent Weeks. (I will be finishing this up for a buddy read)
  • Memory of Water by Emmi Itaranta
  • Blades of the Old Empire by Anna Kashina
  • Stolen by Lucy Christopher
  • Bloodwitch by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
  • Reboot by Amy Tintera
  • Rebel by Amy Tintera


Of course this may change but that's the plan so far.
Let me know what you have been reading lately? Anything interesting?

2 comments:

  1. I recently finished Rebel and it's a very good conclusion, so definitely a series I recommend :D Happy reading and I hope you read all those books!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I enjoy it thanks! I hope you get a lot of reading done as well.

      Delete