Monday, June 2, 2014

May Wrap up

I have had a great reading month last month. I ended up reading 17 book/ short stories. I definitely needed this reading time kind of to get away from writing. This month I do plan to finish revising Echoes from a Hollow soul. I only have about a fourth left to revise. I do still plan to be reading a lot in June and then when it comes to July hopefully I can pass my 10K goal for Camp NaNoWriMo. Here I will name all the books that I read last month, on goodreads I do have a short review of these if anyone wants a longer review of it just let me know and I will write one up or do a video response depending on the book.




The School for Good and Evil: A world without princes by Soman Chainani
                                       (Book 2)
I did do a video review of this and the first book as well, can be found under the review tab





Blood Trinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Dianna Love - TBR pick of the month
                                        (Book 1)







Fire and Flood by Victoria Scott - For a Goodreads group read
                                       (Book 1)






Into the Land of the Unicorns by Bruce Coville
                                     (Book 1)






Mila 2.0: Origins: The Fire by Debra Driza - Short story
                                   (Book 0.5)







Reboot by Amy Tintera
                                 (Book 1)







Rebel by Amy Tintera - Series Completed!
                               (Book 2)







Memory of Water by Emmi Itaranta - I do have a longer written review of this, can be found under the reviews tab.







Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza
                                 (Book 1)








Fire Bound by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Dianna Love - Short story
                                  (Book 1.5)







The Way of Shadows by Brent Weeks - Buddy read on Goodreads.
                                  (Book 1)






Mila 2.0: Renegade by Debra Driza
                                  (Book 2)






Cinder by Marissa Meyer -For a Goodreads group read
                                  (Book 1)








The Inventor's Secret by Andrea Cremer
                                 (Book 1)







Glitches by Marissa Meyer - Short story
                                (Book 0.5)







Freak of Nature by Julia Crane - E-book
                              (Book 1)







City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare- Series Completed!
                                 (Book 6)






So those are all the books that I have read for the month of May, I ended up finishing two series that month and plan on finishing at least two more in the month of June. I will list out the books I have thought of so far to read for the month of June


  • I will finish the Unicorn Chronicles by Bruce Coville books 2-4
  • The series Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber books 1-9
  • Shadows Edge by Brent Weeks book 2 for buddy read
  • Blades of the Old Empire by Anna Kashina book 1 for a review
Of course I will probably read other books along with these, but these are the ones that I feel I should definitely get done for the month of June.

What books have you been reading?

2 comments:

  1. oh my so many books! I'm reading Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World by Haruki Murakmi. It's been sitting on my book stack for awhile, but I just started a few days ago. It's really interesting and odd. haha. I like it though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read the little blurb about it, it does seem like it would be weird yet interesting. I am glad you are enjoying it. Let me know how you like it once you are done with it I might have to pick it up some time.

      Delete