Monday, January 12, 2015

2015 Goals

Hey everyone I mentioned a little while back that I would tell you guys what my goals are going to be for this new year. Since I did end up reading 125 books for last year I thought I would try for that again. So that will be my first and main goal. My other goals are year related and I am also doing them for a goodreads group I am in.


2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Raquel has read 3 books toward her goal of 125 books.
hide

I also want to read to catch up or finish at least 10 series. I have some here that I plan on reading. The One book to catch up or finish I am not counting towards the 10 series read but that section is just for me to remind me what books I have to buy through out the year, if it is part of a series that I just have to read the one book and then I am finished I will probably count it like The Amber Spyglass I would count as a completed series since that has been on my shelf for a while.

One book to catch up or finish
The Last Olympian - Rick Riordan
Saint Odd - Dean Koontz
Burned - Karen Marie Moning
The Shadows - J.R. Ward
Ensnared - A.G. Howard
Reap the Wind - Karen Chance
Firefight - Brandon Sanderson  1/10/15 ★★★★☆
The Ruby Circle - Richelle Mead
In The Afterlight - Alexandra Braken
The Amber Spyglass - Phillip Pullman
The Last Ever After - Soman Chainani
Salt & Stone - Victoria Scott
Revenant - Larissa Ione
Dragonbane - Sherrilyn Kenyon


Drakon - Shana Abe
The Smoke Thief
The Dream Thief
Queen of Dragons
The Treasure Keeper
The Time Weaver

The Dark Tower - Stephen King
 The Gunslinger 1/6/15★★☆☆☆
The Drawing of the Three
The Waste Lands
Wizard and Glass
Wolves of the Calla
Song of Susannah
The Dark Tower

Celestial Blues - Vicki Pettersson
 The Taken 1/4/15 ★★★☆☆
The Lost
The Given

The Spellmason Chronicles - Anton Strout
Alchemystic
Stonecast
Incarnate

Alpha & Omega - Patricia Briggs
Cry Wolf
Hunting Ground
Fair Game
Dead Heat
Shifting Shadows: Stories from the World of Mercy Thompson

Riley Jenson Guardian - Keri Arthur
Full Moon Rising
Kissing Sin
Tempting Evil
Dangerous Games
Embraced By Darkness
The Darkest Kiss
Deadly Desire
Bound to Shadows
Moon Sworn

Elemental Assassin - Jennifer Estep
Venom
Tangled Threads
Spider’s Revenge
By a Thread
Widow’s Web
Deadly Sting
Heart of Venom
The Spider
Poison Promise
Black Widow
Spider's Trap

Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter - Laurell K. Hamilton
Jason
Dead Ice

Lux - Jennifer L. Armentrout
Shadows
Opal
Origin
Opposition

Unicorn Chronicles - Bruce Coville
Song of the Wanderer
Dark Whispers
The Last Hunt

The Iron Fey - Julie Kagawa
The Iron Daughter
The Iron Queen
The Iron Knight
The Iron Legends
The Lost Prince
The Iron Traitor
The Forgotten Crown

Mara Dyer- Michelle Hodkin
The Evolution of Mara Dyer
The Retribution of Mara Dyer 

You can also find this list will updated periodically on goodreads here: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/2103988-2015-challenges  
I also have some other challenges on there as well, but mostly its about finishing some series that have been sitting on my shelves for a while. I also am going to finish the two books that I have had sitting on my currently reading list for a while which is Outlander and the Aesop Fables. Also starting February I believe I will be picking out of my TBR bag again and making myself read books off my shelves that I wouldn't necessarily pick. 

And of course my main goal is just to have fun! I have a busy year ahead of me with possibly moving and living in a new state and what not so if I don't complete all my goals that is okay.

Writing goals I plan to finish two books possibly by the end of the year. I also plan on writing more every month instead of just saving it all for Camp NaNoWriMo and NaNoWriMo. 

Blog goals I plan to write at least three or four reviews a month as well as other posts such as tags, life travels, and other things going on in my life or with writing. I want to do monthly wrap-ups still as well I know I missed December it was sort of a bad month for me but this is a new year and good things for the future hopefully. I also want to leave more comments on friends blogs that I visit a lot and of course keep talking to everyone who stops by here. 

What are your goals for 2015? 

No comments:

Post a Comment