Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Bout of Books 12 - Update Day 3

Bout of Books


Currently Reading: 

  • Broken Skies by Theresa Kay
  • Firefight by Brandon Sanderson

Books Completed:

  • The Gunslinger by Stephen King
Pages read today: 70

Total pages read: 380

Books to read:

  • A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
  • Outlander by Diana Gabaldon - Read 125 pages
  • Aesop's Fables by Aesop- Read 50 pages

Toughts:

Okay I took a turn for the worse and I had to sleep a lot so that I could work the overnight tonight so good news is I woke up and could breathe some what! Don't you hate it when you can't breathe through your nose or is it just me? Anyway I feel a lot better just a horrible cough and some what congested is left, the fever I had earlier is gone now. Yippie! Okay and now time to read the majority if not all of Firefight!

How is everyone doing still? Have you hit a wall or are you trudging on through?

4 comments:

  1. I also had some setbacks in the health department, but we can do this! You're already doing crazy better than I am AND you work. Amazing. Keep on keeping on.

    -Chebk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing standing between me and my books is how easily distracted I am...

    You're doing well with your reading though, and if the tiredness isn't too overwhelming a cold is a perfect excuse to just stay perfectly still with a book in front of your face.

    Good luck!


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No distractions! Though I am one to talk since I have been coughing all day I haven't slept at all so all I have the energy for is to watch some shows... maybe I can get some more reading in tonight before midnight but we will see.

      Thanks and good luck to you as well!

      Delete