Tuesday, June 28, 2016

I Mustache You Some Questions


Four jobs I've had:
  • Overnight audit at a hotel
  • Overnight stocking at Target
  • Manager at McDonald's
  • Paper deliverer

Four movies I've watched more than once:
  • Hotel Transylvania
  • Home (Can I come in to the out now?)
  • Descendants
  • Cabin in the Woods

Four books I would recommend:
  • Any of Sherrilyn Kenyon's books
  • Sunshine by Robin McKinley
  • Sorceress by Brian Stoner
  • Moongazer by Marianne Mancusi

Four places I have visited:
  • Las Vegas
  • Bahamas
  • Corpus Christi
  • Fort Lauderdale

Four places I'd rather be right now:
  • Home
  • Some where Tropical
  • Australia
  • Ireland

Four things I don't eat:
  • Onions
  • Sauerkraut
  • Cooked carrots
  • Cooked peppers

Four of my favorite foods:
  • Steak
  • Strawberries
  • Chocolate
  • Dark chocolate malt balls

Four T.V. shows I watch:
  • Big Bang Theory
  • Lucifer
  • Friends
  • C.S.I.

Four things I am look forward to:
  • Starting some new things
  • Starting a new Job
  • Going to New Orleans
  • Traveling

Four things I am always saying:
  • Never regret
  • Always live life to the fullest
  • Ughhh!!
  • Karma will get them in the end
I felt since I haven't posted anything in a little while that this finally needed to go up. I am currently changing some things around in both the blog world and in my own personal life. I should be back to posting regularly once I get a schedule down but until then please be patient. I am also wanting to write a little bit next month for camp NaNoWriMo so that is also what I am preparing for. This month and the next is all about doing different things since I am starting a new job at a new time it will be different than I am used to. Please feel free to do these as well and let me know what you come up with.


No comments:

Post a Comment