Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Bout of Books 18: Update Day 2

Bout of Books 18

Currently Reading: 

  • Golden Son by Pierce Brown
  • Gemina by Amie Kaufman

Books Completed:

  • The Wide Window by Lemony Snicket
  • Saga Volume 1 by Brian K. Vaughan
  • Brighter Than the Sun by Darynda Jones 
  • Saga Volume 2 by Brian K. Vaughan
  • Saga Volume 3 by Brian K. Vaughan

Other Goals Completed:

  • 1/2 Challenges Completed
  • 4/5 Blogs visited yesterday
  • 5/3 Books Completed
Pages read today: 424

Total pages read: 744

Books to read:

  • Saga Volume 4 by Brian K. Vaughan
Thoughts:
Yesterday was another good day. I finished Saga Volume 2 and 3 and I finished Brighter than the sun as well. It was kind of nice seeing from Reyes's point of view. I started the Audio book of Golden son and reading Gemina I hope to finish Saga Volume 4 tonight and get a good chunk done in Golden son and maybe even get some done in Gemina.

Challenge: Book to Movie
There are so many books that I would like to see either on the movie screen or as a series but then I think about what if it doesn't do well then they won't finish it or what if they interpret the books incorrectly. One movie I am still upset they never went any further with is Golden Compass I liked that movie and book a lot but it never went past the first one. But if we are wishing and dreaming for things I would like to see some of my favorite series turned into a movie or series like The hollow series by Kim Harrison or even the Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews. I would also like to see The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern on the big screen I think that one would be magical to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment