Saturday, January 7, 2017

Bout of Books 18: Update Day 4 & 5

Bout of Books 18

Currently Reading: 

  • Golden Son by Pierce Brown
  • Gemina by Amie Kaufman

Books Completed:

  • The Wide Window by Lemony Snicket
  • Saga Volume 1 by Brian K. Vaughan
  • Brighter Than the Sun by Darynda Jones 
  • Saga Volume 2 by Brian K. Vaughan
  • Saga Volume 3 by Brian K. Vaughan
  • Saga Volume 4 by Brian K. Vaughan

Other Goals Completed:

  • 1/2 Challenges Completed
  • 4/5 Blogs visited yesterday
  • 6/3 Books Completed
Pages read today: 113

Total pages read: 1,159

Books to read:


Thoughts:
So in the past two day I did not read much... with it being so cold working over night where I do for the two nights I do it there is no heat in the building I work so I sleep basically all day when I get home to keep from getting sick. The good news is that those two days are over and hopefully I can get some decent reading in. I will be reading a Lemony Snicket book and getting some Gemina read. So it can only get better. How is everyone else progressing? Has anyone had any snags along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment