Thursday, January 5, 2017

Bout of Books: Update Day 3

Bout of Books 18

Currently Reading: 

  • Golden Son by Pierce Brown
  • Gemina by Amie Kaufman

Books Completed:

  • The Wide Window by Lemony Snicket
  • Saga Volume 1 by Brian K. Vaughan
  • Brighter Than the Sun by Darynda Jones 
  • Saga Volume 2 by Brian K. Vaughan
  • Saga Volume 3 by Brian K. Vaughan
  • Saga Volume 4 by Brian K. Vaughan

Other Goals Completed:

  • 1/2 Challenges Completed
  • 2/5 Blogs visited yesterday
  • 6/3 Books Completed
Pages read today: 302

Total pages read: 1,046

Books to read:


Thoughts:
I was sleepy yesterday so instead of reading when I got home for most of the night I took a nap. I feel much better though. I did finish Volume 4 of Saga after getting up from the nap so that is a plus and now I can't wait till I can borrow the rest of the series from the library to read. I didn't get to visit as many blogs yesterday hopefully I can make up for that today. Today I hope to make some serious head room in Gemina. Today I am even going to the library to pick up three more Lemony Snicket books so I might get those into here as well. I hope everyone is doing well still in their updates and readings. Let me know how you are doing out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment